Once you have created a new top level page for your blog, you are now ready to add the blog component to that page.1. In Website Manager, click on the Content tab, and then click on the Social Media tab.
3. Click on Select a link to find the content page you wish to add the blog to.
4. Select the page, then press OK.
5. Click Add blog component.
6. You can now enter and change settings for the Blog component such as Blog Title, Automatically show the "add this" component for every post, Display comments newest first, Spam Control, Email address to send the new posts to and so on.
7. Press Save and your blog component is now on your content page!
On your Blog page, you are able to add components called 'Blog Menu' and 'Blog Summary.'
Blog menu is a blog navigation that allows users to browse by date or topic, and allows visitors to easily navigate your blog posts.
Blog summary allows you to show summaries for your blog posts, and gives you the ability to choose the number of blog posts to summarize (default is 5 blog posts), well as the option of choosing to show a short summary of each blog and the number of characters to show
To add a Blog Menu on your blog page,
1.Add a new component in Live Edit Mode called Blog Menu
2. Select options for your Blog Menu such as Name, Tag Title, Archive Title and click Save
3. Drag and drop your Blog Menu to an area you wish to display it
1.Add a new component in Live Edit Mode called Blog Summary
2. Select options for your Blog Summary, then clickSave.